Watch UFC 271: Adesanya vs. Whittaker 2 2/12/2022 – 12th February 2022 Full Show Online Free Watch UFC 271 PPV Livestream and Full Show HD Replay UFC 271 Adesanya vs. Whittaker 2 Full Fight Video Watch UFC 271 Pay Per View Tonight For Free.
Watch UFC 271: Adesanya vs. Whittaker February 12, 2022 PPV
*UFC 2022 PPVs (Dailymotion Replay) HD/DivX Quality*
*UFC 2022 PPVs (Localhost Replay) HD/DivX Quality*
*UFC 2022 PPVs (FastHost Replay) HD/DivX Quality*
*UFC 2022 PPVs (Waaw Replay) HD/DivX Quality*
*UFC 2022 PPVs (Upstream Replay) HD/DivX Quality*
*UFC 2022 PPVs (Doodstream Replay) HD/DivX Quality*
*UFC 2022 PPVs (Full Show Single File) HD/DivX Quality*
Localhost FastHost WaawTV Upstream Doodstream
*UFC 2022 PPVs (Dropapk Download) HD/720p Quality*
UFC 271: Adesanya vs. Whittaker 2 Tonight Fight Card, Preview, Start time, Location, Predictions and Live Results
UFC 271 comes to the Toyota Center in Houston on Saturday night with a card anchored by Israel Adesanya and Robert Whittaker meeting again for the middleweight title. Adesanya’s quest to become a two-division champion against Jan Blachowicz came up short, but he’s proved his dominance as a middleweight. His most recent win against Marvin Vettori was his third successful defense of the title. Now, the man he originally took the strap from has come to take it back.
Elsewhere on the card, heavy hitter Derrick Lewis and Jared Cannonier are in action. Lewis will meet fellow knockout seeker Tai Tuivasa in the co-main event, while Cannonier will face Derek Brunson. It’s a strong card with multiple intriguing fights. Here’s a look at the schedule for the evening and the questions that will be key to the biggest fights.
The first time these two fighters got together, it wasn’t a great showing for Whittaker. The former champion put up an uninspired performance against a hungry Adesanya and ended up getting knocked out in Round 2. It remains one of Adesanya’s best performances, but there is reason to believe that Whittaker will do better this time around.
For one, he should be healthier. When he fought Adesanya the first time, he was out of the cage for more than a year and was coming off an emergency abdominal surgery. He should also be able to make some adjustments. In the first fight, Whittaker didn’t attempt a single takedown. After watching Kelvin Gastelum make his fight against the champ competitive at a previous UFC Fight Night event, wrestling should be a bigger factor in this one.
Whittaker is a considerable underdog here, but if he has learned from the first fight and is in better shape, he’s a legitimate threat to the belt.
When: Saturday, February 12, 2022 at 8 p.m. ET
Main Card (10 p.m. ET)
- Israel Adesanya (c) (-280) vs. Robert Whittaker (+225): Middleweight Championship
- Derrick Lewis (-170) vs. Tai Tuivasa (+150)
- Jared Cannonier (-160) vs. Derek Brunson (+140)
- Bobby Green (-145) vs. Nasrat Haqparast (+125)
- Alexander Hernandez (+140) vs. Renato Moicano (-160)
Prelims (8 p.m. ET)
- Andrei Arlovski (-150) vs. Jared Vanderaa (+130)
- Kyler Phillips (-450) vs. Marcelo Rojo (+340)
- Roxanne Modafferi (+310) vs. Casey O’Neill (-410)
- Carlos Ulberg (-265) vs. Fabio Cherant (+215)
Early Prelims (6:15 p.m. ET)
- Leomana Martinez vs. Ronnie Lawrence
- AJ Dobson (-115) vs. Jacob Malkoun (-105)
- Douglas Silva de Andrade (+175) vs. Sergey Morozov (-210)
- Jeremiah Wells (-240) vs. Mike Mathetha (+195)
- William Knight (+145) vs. Maxim Grishin (-165)